Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My puppie is 1years old and yesterday was fine till last…

Customer Question
hello my puppie is 1years...
hello my puppie is 1years old and yesterday was fine till last night when she was sick once and had the runs once. today she is just laying there doing nothing i have give her some chicken today but she just dont want to get up
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/31/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.
What did the vomit and diarrhea look like?
Can she keep water down?
Are her gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?
If you press on her belly, does she have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?
Could she have eaten something she should not have (ie bones, toys, rocks, plants, chemicals, etc)?
Is she up to date on her vaccines?