How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. John Your Own Question
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 5542
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 1 year old toy fox terrier ingested a whole bottle of ocuvite

Customer Question

My 1 year old toy fox terrier ingested a whole bottle of ocuvite soft gelcaps. He's vomited several times. Do I need to do anything else with him. My vet is out of town till Monday.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Barbara replied 2 years ago.
Hi,
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm a licensed veterinarian and I'll be happy to help. It's good that he vomited. Did any of the tablets come up in the vomit? How long ago did he ingest these and how long after the ingestion did he vomit?