Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 14 year old dog has started bleeding heavy from his month…

Customer Question
my 14 year old dog...
my 14 year old dog has started bleeding heavy from his month i would say a pint in 36 hour then is stop but he is confused and fell several time unable to get up sleeping alot then he act ok not eating a whole lot
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/20/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Emily, Dog Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. Emily
Dr. Emily, Dog Veterinarian
Hello, my name is***** and I would like to assist with your question today. How long has this bleeding been going on? I see he did go to the vet -- was the full bloodwork completed at that time? Did the vet hear any gurgling or wheezing in his chest?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian