Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 15mth old puppies ear is bleeding. It looks like its deep…

Customer Question
My 15mth old puppies ear...
My 15mth old puppies ear is bleeding. It looks like its deep in the ear canal. What might have caused this? Will she be ok til morning and is there anything I can do in the meantime?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/19/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
1- Are you seeing any cuts in the ear canal?
2- Is the blood pouring out?
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian