Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  12 years of experience with domestic and exotic dogs, PLEASE rate my service when satisfied.
17018043

I have four big dogs and someone tore up a bottle of Dasuquin

Customer Question

I have four big dogs and someone tore up a bottle of Dasuquin tablets . I know my 110 dogs ate most of them. is there a big problem?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My dogs are a pit, great dane mix, two labs all adult
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan and I'll try to help you. I have good news for you. Dasquin is not a hamrful product and like other glucosamine and joint supplements we have not seen a dose that causes a fatality. Generally the culprit dog will be very thirsty for the next day or two and may vomit once or twice due to the richness of the ingredients. Other than that he should be just fine. Dr. Dan
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 2 years ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Dan