Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

We have a puppy nine weeks old and her vulva is split to the

Customer Question
point where the outer part...
We have a puppy nine weeks old and her vulva is split to the point where the outer part is split open.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/6/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Altman, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Welcome! I am Dr. Altman, a licensed veterinarian and happy to answer your questions today.
I am so sorry to hear Willow is having issues. Would you be able to provide a photo?
Here is a link on how to do so: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Thank you!
I hope you are not having issues with the chat format, I am on-line another few hours tonight barring a dinner break so please try to send a photo or attach a link to a site where the photo is downloaded. Thank you!
Hi Elaine,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Willow. How is everything going?

Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian