Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 10 year old female dog, she recently was treated urinar

Customer Question

I have a 10 year old female dog, she recently was treated for a urinary tract infection and it seems like the same symptoms are back. She ate breakfast, but was not really interested in her dinner, ate a little soft dog food. Her stomach is a little bloated, like before, she is only passing a little urine which is dark and strong smell. But what is new this time is she is burping some and it is rather smelly. I'm seeing my vet tomorrow with a urine sample was just concerned about if I should wait that long.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help. Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me: Does she seem sore if you press on her belly?Any gagging, retching, lip licking, or vomiting? Did her vet test any urine before?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's kind of late now for a response, I was expecting a response when it said I had a 20 min. wait. It was more of a question of if I should wait until morning to see my vet. I appreciate you at least responding. But she is doing ok and I will see my vet today. I would like to get my money back that I had to pay for this very late advice. How do I go about that.

Thank you for your time.

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome and I do apologize that a colleague was unable to aid you sooner.I will refer you back to customer service for a refund.Take care,Dr. B.