Welcome! My name isXXXXX am a UC Davis graduate, and currently, a Medical Director of a veterinary hospital.
I am sorry to hear about this concern.
Well, as I am sure you already know, this is an incredibly difficult question to answer accurately.
It greatly greatly depends on the stability of the pet, if there is any bad bruising, pain, risk for infection, etc...
So many options!
As a educated guess:
1. Possibly a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory like Metacam, rimadyl
, or deramaxx.
2. Definitely a pain medication like Tramadol or Gabapentin
3. An antibiotic for any risk of infection with any rashes, lacerations, cuts
4. Perhaps a topical ointment or spray for any rashes or superficial injuries.
5. If there were any concern for appetite problems, vomiting, or nausea, I would add on an antacid and/or a drug like Cerenia (to help with vomiting or nausea).
That's a general summary above.
Please let me know if there is anything I did not cover for you. I hope that information has been helpful.
Please remember to select Reply to Expert, if for any reason you need further clarification, have more questions, or were expecting a different type of answer. Please, hold off providing your feedback rating until you have asked all your questions.
My goal is to try and provide you the best answer possible.