Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
What would cause a sudden indentation in a dogs skull No
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
What would cause a sudden indentation in a dog's skull? No blood, bone poking through skin. Dog seems to be feeling well. Any ideas?… read more
What would cause sudden, acute onset of painless head, facial
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
What would cause sudden, acute onset of painless head, facial and neck edema in a dog. Feels systemically warm and is anorexic. Onset 12 hours ago with no worsening or improvement.… read more
what would cause my beagles skin to flare up all over, causing
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
what would cause my beagle's skin to flare up all over, causing lots of redness and feel's warm to the touch. I know in the past she has had reaction's to freshly cut grass. Her neck is really red and… read more
dog: My english..It shakes, but stops when I pet him.
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My english bull dog is having head tremors occasionally. It shakes, but stops when I pet him. What is that?… read more
My dog eye is swollen. He can still see but it's puffy
Dr. Leah Hill
Dr. Leah Hill, Veterinarian
My dog eye is swollen. He can still see but it's puffy underneath … read more
Whille rubbing my dogs belly i noticed a lump underneath the
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
Whille rubbing my dogs belly i noticed a lump underneath the skin its quite big but when i press on it, it did not cause her any discomfort.… read more
puppy: 13 weeks and her skin is hanging down off her stomach..watery
Dr. Will
Dr. Will, Doctoral Degree
Hello i have a puppy about 13 weeks and her skin is hanging down off her stomach and when i touch it it feels watery what might it be?… read more
dog: be the cause of sudden loss of use of the rear limbs?
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
what would be the cause of sudden loss of use of the rear limbs? No injury or external cause. The dog has feeling in the limbs.… read more
My 8 month golden retriever shoulder is puffy and very noticeably
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My 8 month golden retriever shoulder is puffy and very noticeably puffy. What could be wrong? When you feel around it, kinda feels like lump. What could it be?… read more
I have a dachshund and when i pet him it feels like he has
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
i have a dachshund and when i pet him it feels like he has rice krispies under his skin between his eyes. there is no swelling that i can tell. just feels abnormal … read more
dog: skin problem which had healed and is now started all over again
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
what would cause my dog eye to be red and fill with cold? This is the same dog I asked the question about the skin problem which had healed and is now started all over again.… read more
My dog is itching itself to the point of causeing some skin
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My dog is itching itself to the point of causeing some skin sores. We had him at a ladies house that boards pets for a week while we were on vacation and when we returned his skin had cleared-up. It d… read more
my dog has a black skin color underneath his arms and legs
aggieervet
aggieervet, Veterinarian
my dog has a black skin color underneath his arms and legs and in his ears and he has a bad odor. What could cause this and how can it be treated?… read more
My dogs have black, crumbly areas on the outside ear flaps
Dr. Jacobson
Dr. Jacobson, Veterinarian
My dogs have black, crumbly areas on the outside ear flaps close to the head. The skin underneath appears red and irritated. I suspect fly bites? How can I treat their ears? I already have Epi-optic e… read more
maltese: developed..bathe..several round scabs at different locations
Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Veterinarian
My maltese has developed a strange skin disorder. It is easily seen on his skin when you bathe him. There are several round scabs at different locations on his back. The rings are hallow like a doughn… read more
dog: pet..on top of the head by his ears and on his neck it sounds
Dr. Heindel, D.V.M.
Dr. Heindel, D.V.M., Veterinarian
When I pet my dog on top of the head by his ears and on his neck it sounds like and feels like bubbles are popping under his skin. What should I do?… read more
cause a minature daschund have urinary problems?..wet when one bends
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
What would cause a minature daschund have urinary problems? She will wet when one bends down to pet her, or when she comes up to you to pet her. Are there treatments for this?… read more
My dog has some lumps under the skin. Summer a little bigger
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
My dog has some lumps under the skin. Summer a little bigger than the others, some are harder. I can feel them when I pet him how to feel the lump. And he won't stop scratching them the ones on his be… read more