Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

How much should a complete blood test on a dog cost

How much should a complete...
How much should a complete blood test on a dog
cost?
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2011
Welcome to JustAnswer! I am a licensed veterinarian and would be glad to help!

A complete blood test, CBC, Chemistry Screen, and Thyroid should cost between $150 and $175

I hope this helps!
_____________________________________________________________________
Please click "ACCEPT" if the information I have provided has been of help so I receive credit for my work. Bonuses are always welcome and appreciated. Thank you.

The above is given for information only. Although I am a licensed veterinarian, I cannot legally prescribe medicines or diagnose your pet's condition without performing a physical exam. If you have concerns about your pet I would highly advise contacting your regular veterinarian
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, ER/ICU Specialist
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, ER/ICU Specialist