Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dear Dr. Gene, I had forgotten to mention that I knew about…

Customer Question
Dear Dr. Gene, I had...
Dear Dr. Gene,
I had forgotten to mention that I knew about her impacted bowels and was taking her every two weeks or so to have them flushed. That seemed to help for a few days or more before they(the screeching or short screams)would begin again. Still, she was making some progress finally. She quit constantly licking herself for long periods of time on her twat or masturbating as much as she had been. I think that behavior is also related to the screams and I was still looking for more answers as to why she would be having them so frenquently, when she was very active otherwise, when she was with me. Unfortunately, the ex-girlfriend, who owns the dog, decided to not let me have her to take care of or play with anymore. This was almost a month ago right now. According to her, it made the new boyfriend jealous, and she hated herself for really letting herself hurt him because she believes that he cares very much about her. And that's what she told me is what's made her do this. I had been able to have Midget all to myself in my life for 3 years after I had finally ended the relationship I had with the girlfriend for 3 years. I'm sorry I sound bitter about it but I have been hurt really, really bad. I don't even like the girlfriend very much. Never did, she was always cruel to me.I tried to give her a chance. I love her son and her Mom's allright too. But some people just don't know when to stop. Anyway, I look at it as if it is God's allowable will, and that if this is what he want's to allow now, then that is just going to have to be allright. I know He knows it's real love between Midget and me and I believe that in the end, in another world I'm bound for and I hope now that she's experienced it too, that Midget will keep working her way towards it too, so that we will be able to spend eternity if we want to together,for we will be in a place I honestly don't think her mommie is headed for.Maybe I'm wrong, I don't wish hell on anyone, I've heard about it,but, I just don't care where she's concerned too much. I pray for her to have it because that is what she needs and would be the best thing that ever happened to her, but she sure is blind to it now.
Thank you for your time sir, and have a nice one!
Lindy Cotner
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2010
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gene, Veterinarian replied 8 years ago
Dr. Gene
Dr. Gene, Veterinarian
I am sorry for your tough situation. I wish all the best to you; my thoughts are with you...

Dear Dr. Gene,

Thank you for your empathy and sympathy for my situation with this dog that I love so much, but is not mine to be with anymore. Maybe one day Midget will be allowed to come back into my life and I might be talking to you again, trying to find out why she screeches the way she does. Or, maybe there will be another pup come along that needs help and attention that you might be able to help me with.

Thaks again,

Lindy Cotner