Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

dog: insurse which i will in two weeks, i just to ask this not harmful…

Customer Question
hi i talk to you...
hi i talk to you about hunter which the vet not open , but i talk to him he said i have to wait for the insurse which i will in two weeks, i just to ask this not harmful for her and also i to ask my dog like to run to catch the ball what you think let her or iam hurt her
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/21/2010
Dog Veterinarian: Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian replied 8 years ago
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Thanks for the question.

I will be very pleased to try and answer your question but to enable me to do so with accuracy I need to know a little bit more information, so first can you tell me :

1. Please tell me a little more about what symptoms Hunter has and what disease is going on?

This is just a information request for which you have not been charged, I am online at present. I will answer your question shortly after receiving your reply.

Scott Nimmo BVMS MRCVS
<p>i have a yellow lab name hunter I spotted what would be a lone star tick today but not 100% sure i killed it and manage to save it in a plastic bag my question too you would be what are the symptons that i should be looking for in my dog tonight and she taking Rimadyl 75Mg for inflammation so before the Xray</p>

what should i

do for the

next 24

hrs