Common dog veterinary questions resolved on JustAnswer
The qualified Experts on JustAnswer regularly respond to dog veterinary questions like:
- My dog has been in pain since last Wednesday, it seems to be improving but she still seems uncomfortable. Should we go for an X-ray?
- My dachshund is 8 years old, and a she's having a hard time walking. What should I do?
- My Maltese has been acting strange since yesterday. He is shaking when touched, his tail is down, he can't settle and he's not eating. What should I do?
- My dog is a 10-year-old bichon frise. His stomach has been very hard for the past two days, and today he was shivering as well. What's wrong with him?
- My dog is making a coughing/choking sound and spitting up white foamy stuff. Could she have kennel cough?
To give you the best advice, the dog health Expert will need some information. You should be ready to answer questions such as:
- What is your dog's name and age?
- What is the breed of your dog?
- What is your dog’s height and weight?
- What symptoms is your dog having?
- Has your dog had any previous problems?
With this information, you will be ready to have a constructive session with the canine Expert.