Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I'm working on a 2004 Dodge Ram 4.7L and none of the windows…

Hi I'm Manny I'm working...
Hi I'm Manny I'm working on a 2004 Dodge Ram 4.7L and none of the windows are working, they are power windows they all stopped working at the same time so I was wondering if there's one fuse that controls all of them. I looked on the fuse box under the hood but I did not see one exclusively, for the windows and if someone could help me with this I would really appreciate it. thank you.
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2022
Dodge Mechanic: RiopH,
 replied 1 month ago
RiopH

Hello, my name is ***** ***** to just answer! I will be assisting you with your vehicle questions today. I want to give you the best service possible. Sorry you are having issues with you vehicle. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a few minutes for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. If you receive a prompt for a premium service or a phone call you can ignore it unless you feel it is necessary to help you. Let me pull up a diagram for you. Hold on one minute Manny...

Dodge Mechanic: RiopH,
 replied 1 month ago

Here you go.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it's not downloading . I can't see it. is there a specific location where I can find that fuse or relay the controls the windows thanks
Dodge Mechanic: RiopH,
 replied 1 month ago

It says it is a power window circuit breaker. A 25a and it is to the left of the steering column

You can try accessing this page with a different device. That may help you access the download

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
got it thanks I'm going to see if I can find that fuse
Dodge Mechanic: RiopH,
 replied 1 month ago

It's a circuit breaker, so it wont look like a fuse.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
got it. still looking
Dodge Mechanic: RiopH,
 replied 1 month ago

You can check the pink and yellow wire at the master switch for power. That would tell you if the circuit breaker was working

Dodge Mechanic: RiopH,
 replied 1 month ago

It is referred to as a circuit breaker. It is like an auto reset breaker. It can pop, and then when it cools back down it will work again.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ah Okay thank you. that's how that problem started. it would work and sometimes it wouldn't.
do you think that one of the window motors or the window switch is pulling too much current and making that breaker go bad??
Dodge Mechanic: RiopH,
 replied 1 month ago

It could be, it could also the the circuit breaker getting old and failing.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
true. thanks for your help
Dodge Mechanic: RiopH,
 replied 1 month ago

You're welcome. Glad to

RiopH