Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Just bought a 2018 Ram 2500 yesterday. My dad caught the

Customer Question

Just bought a 2018 Ram 2500 yesterday. My dad caught the wiring begins the pedals when he got out and now the truck won’t start.
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Nope battery is fine. It’s the wires behind the pedals. He pulled them down getting out and they came detached
JA: Are you fixing your Ram 2500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we’re just trying to put the wires back together that he pulled a part. Is there a diagram somewhere?
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Eric replied 15 days ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call

I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. I will do my best to help you resolve them. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem.

My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible.

Ok, can I get the exact engine size?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Never mind. It was the anti theft sensor
Expert:  Eric replied 15 days ago.

HI,

ok, glad you found the issue