Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Car got left in gear last night. Car was off but battery…

Customer Question
Car got left in...

Car got left in gear last night. Car was off but battery went dead recharged and have plenty of battery power out car won't turn over

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?

It's not the battery there is plenty of charge lights work radio ect it's a 2018 just won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '18 Dodge?

Derango

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to! Is there a reset button or something I can't believe it could be much everything was fine before battery went dead

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dodge
5/30/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Anthony P, Auto Mechanic replied 2 months ago
Anthony P
Anthony P, Auto Mechanic
Your battery has s bad cell now. Have someone jump start the car

Hi - just following up to see if you need anymore assistance? If you are all set, please take a moment to rate your service. Rating your service doesn't close out this conversation thread but ensures the expert is compensated for their time and knowledge. Thank you!!