Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

We have a 2012 Doge Ram 1500 that the service 4 wheel drive,

Customer Question
We have a 2012...

We have a 2012 Doge Ram 1500 that the service***** abs and traction control light all come on . My son has taken very good car of his truck. We need your help please

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?

The abs light service*****light and traction control light are all on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ram 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

We really cannot afford to bring in unless we cannot fix it . My husband reset it but it did not help.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No we really appreciate you trying to help us

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Dodge Mechanic: I. Silva, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
I. Silva
I. Silva, ASE Certified Technician
Hello ,welcome and thank you for using Justanswer.
Unfortunately you will need a scanner to scan your and system to see what kind of code is setting the lights on ,they are all related.
The most common problem are the wheel bearing/hub assembly or the sensor itself but once you get the code it usually takes you right to the problem.
Try a major auto parts store they usually scan the vehicle at no charge.
Good luck.
Please rate my answer if I have helped.
Thank you very much.