Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2007 Dodge Durango limited 4.7 flex has 145,000 miles. Just…

Customer Question
2007 Dodge Durango limited 4.7...
2007 Dodge Durango limited 4.7 flex has 145,000 miles. Just replaced alternator and believe I have wiring issue to battery from the cables. Car had abs/esp and traction and engine light come on as it shut down on my wife.when turning key to start it would just keep acting like it was trying to start but would not. After hour it started but lights are all staying on and doesn’t seem to be running good . What should I do?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Amedee, Dodge Technician replied 2 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Do you still need help?

Are you looking for some information to determine why the engine is running rough?

Are you able to speak on the phone?

No
No but maybe after I hear what u got to say

Sounds good. Have you checked for codes in the computer yet? If not, that would be your first step.

Not yet closed today

Ok got it.

You could have it scanned later this week and reply back to me with the codes stored in the computer.

Tuesday

Sounds like a plan.

Talk then.

PO123 throttle pedal sensor
UO401
Just replace throttle position sensor is that same thing
Throttle pedal position sensor I meant

Hello! Thank you for the reply.

Your saying that the P0123 code comes back even after the TPS sensor was replaced?

And the engine still runs rough?