Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

No throttle response. the car starts and idles but no gas…

Customer Question
No throttle response. the...

No throttle response. the car starts and idles but no gas pedal. I replaced the gas pedal and throttle body with no change.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Before this started I didn't notice any change in mileage

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2008 avenger 4 cyl engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Avenger yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced the gas pedal and throttle body and a new battery

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dodge
5/25/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Dan, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Dan, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will reply shortly.

Do you have any codes?