Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dashboard lights are on but that is it there is no rights to…

Customer Question
Dashboard lights are on...

Dashboard lights are on but that is it there is no rights to my truck no power when I turn the key to the ignition the last thing my truck said was exhaust problem take to dealer

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

I stopped to get gas and now the dashboard lights are on but nothing else is happening I can't turn on the headlights no lights are on inside the truck besides for anything to do with the dashboard that is it but you turn the key nothing happens

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2010 Dodge dually

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing on my way to work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Unhook batteries

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dodge
5/3/2018
Dodge Mechanic: sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech replied 2 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

There are many possible causes or what you're experiencing and it will require some testing to determine exactly what is wrong. You could have a TIPM, wiring or ECM issue, the problem may be as simple as low battery voltage or battery connections.

Are you hoping to do the required electrical testing yourself?