Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need my anti theft code on my uConnect 4.3 i have the vin…

Customer Question
I need my anti...

I need my anti theft code on my uConnect 4.3 i have the vin and serial number

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

What?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2011 Dodge Charger SE

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Charger yourself? What have you tried so far?

This is the radio, I replaced battery and the radio anti theft lock is on

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Dodge
3/30/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician replied 25 days ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician

Unfortunately, Just Answer prevents us from releasing codes due to legal liability concerns. Your dealer can provide this for you free of charge with proof of ownership. Thanks for your understanding.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I clicked on the link that generated code for another user.
Unfortunately the website has changed their policies. Sorry.
Jerry, Master Mechanic