Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2016 dodge charger scatpack, removed the rear door handle,

Customer Question
2016 dodge charger scatpack...

2016 dodge charger scatpack, removed the rear door handle, closed the door, now i cant reopen the door from inside or outside

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Charger yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes myself, tried to inspect if the linkage came disconnected but unable to remove door panel since door is closed, ive tried reinstalling exterior door handle to try and open door

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Dodge
3/30/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 24 days ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Are you able to pull the linkage at the latch from within the door?

Is the child lock on?

Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 21 days ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Jerry, Master Mechanic