Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a question I have a mercedes benz E350 2007 and the…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a question I have a mercedes benz E350 2007 and the steering is stiff Also a code P01521 come on the scanner What is it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

CODE IS P01521

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

NoI havent tried to reset it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Npthing done yet I am just begining to lear about the trouble on the stiff stteering

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dodge
Please help asap by here
hello....anybody home?please answer my question
3/29/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved
what is the vin #

and double check that fault code are you sure it is : P1521 ?

Are you looking for the most possible causes or you are repairing it yourself .

Please Let Me Know

Thank You

vin # WDBUF56X57A991488YES THE FAULT CODE IS P1521MERCEDES BENZ W211 BODY
MODEL 2007
CLASS E350
TYPE AVANTGARDEPLEASE HELP
Dodge Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago

FOR SOME REASON I CAN PULL UP THAT FAULT , I WILL OPT OUT FOR YOU FOR OTHER EXPERT TO ASSIT FOR YOU SINCE I DO NOT HAVE THAT INFO ON IT ,SORRY

THE SCANNER IS A UNIVERSAL TYPE NOT A MERCEDES SCANNERTHE STEERING IS STIFF, HARD AND NO TROUBLE LIGHTS WARNING AT THE DASHBOARD AT ALL.
Dodge Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 3 months ago
eric remington

at I have vehicle id number please so that I may look up relevant repair info thank you