Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need some assistance with order 18684809-450. No i have…

Customer Question
I need some assistance...

I need some assistance with order 18684809-450

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No i have talked with him I have talked with one tech I need someone else

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dodge
3/28/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics replied 3 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics

You need to contact Customer Service
OR

go back to your Original Question
click link: https://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/f87d2db104204bbe9c20b0b768a19798

.

I contacted them and they refunded me told me to repost I thought you maybe able to see problem details from that order number. Do I need to just repost specifics

I cannot accept calls or make calls
Will OPT OUT & let someone else help

thanks

Don you want to handle online we can I need electronics exp