Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

CODE P0068 COMES UP THIS TRUCK WONT HARDLY START

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dodge
3/27/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Master replied 1 month ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'ll be assisting you with your question today. Please give me a few moments to review your question. Also keep in mind that I do not know your skill level or abilities so I may be asking a lot of questions before I can answer. In some cases we may need to respond to each other quite a bit before I can come up with a possible solution for you. As far as phone calls, If you didn't request it, it is most likely the Website prompting you, not me. A Live Call is a "Premium Service" and will cost more money. I prefer communicating via this site, but in some cases a phone call may be recommended.

Is this the only code present? What have you already tried??

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
replaced map sensor then this code came after we started it

The sensor that you replaced, is it located on the engine intake manifold or on the air cleaner housing?

Why was it replaced??

Can you post the part number for the unit that you installed?

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
it was replaced because that was the first code so instead of tech verifiring it was bad I was gone then he just replaced it now after the fact he replaced it it still hard start problem and this code and yes its a hard code
Dodge Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Master replied 29 days ago

Also, please post ALL codes that were retrieved, this will give me a better idea as to what is going on...

Thank you,

Robert

Dodge Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Master replied 24 days ago
Hello,I just wanted to check in with you to see if you need more help with your concern. A non rated question normally times out within 7 days, so I wanted to stay in contact with you to see if the problem has been solved.If I have helped you resolve your concern and you have already rated my response, I want to say "Thanks, ***** ***** you know you can still follow up on this concern if needed. Also to let you know you can bookmark >"http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-Robertr/?r=SprinterRob&bt=0" My Profile Page[/URL](Bookmark this link) in case you have another automotive question in the future. Make sure to begin your question with "Robert R" so I will be able to easily find itIf we are still working on your concern, please post a reply so we can continue.
Jerry, Master Mechanic