Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need help getting an anti theft code for a stereo that I…

Customer Question
Hello Brad, I need...
Hello Brad, I need help getting an anti theft code for a stereo that I bought from a person on Let go. I have the Vin number and Radio specs.
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician replied 28 days ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician

Unfortunately, Just Answer prevents us from releasing codes due to legal liability concerns. Your dealer can provide this for you free of charge with proof of ownership. Thanks for your understanding.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I have the VIN number and Radio Details.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
The vehicle from the owner was total. But Would you be able to retrieve it if I have him get in touch with you?

Website policy, sorry. Contact your dealer.

Jerry, Master Mechanic