Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I want to remove the battery tray to gain access in

Customer Question
I want to remove...

I want to remove the battery tray to gain access in replacing a headlight bulb in a 2001 dodge 1500 pickup,***** The two nuts in the base are removed and the two bolts fastening the tray to the fender are as well. But the tray is still fastened and I don't see any other fasteners

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge B1500. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

That's it thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dodge
3/25/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics replied 3 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics

sorry for the delay..........
Not able to see what you have removed, but see if this helps
Click Attachment Below

Some times rust, road grime, etc will hold it like glue also

.

Let me know if you need further

Did you have any other questions?
I see you have viewed my reply but have not selected a rating.
You agreed to Rate the answer when you signed up
Rating does not incur any additional costs, it simply allows me to be compensated for my time here.
It also does not close the question, you can follow up at any time.
Thank you.
....................

.
If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..
.