Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

How can you tell what one needs to be replaced?

Customer Question
how can you tell what one needs to be replaced?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
3/25/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 4 months ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

Hello, and welcome to just answer. Would you please be more specific? What is the year, make, model, and engine of your Dodge. and what are you wanting to replace?

Chris

I have a 2009 dodge ram 1500 with 5.7. with heat on the floor and you told me two days it was a blend door actuator. How can you tell which one it is there are three of thrm?

Ok, the blend door actuator on that truck is on the passenger side of the HVAC housing. Click on the link below to see it.

I hope this helps.

Chris

Hello, were you able to see the information I sent earlier today?

Chris

Hello, were you able to see the information I sent yesterday? Chris
Hello?