Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

How do you release the parking brake tension so you can put…

How do you release...

How do you release the parking brake tension so you can put on a new rear brake caliper on a 2010 dodge caravan

3/24/2018
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

Hello, and welcome to just answer. I have placed the procedure in the link below. It explains how to release tat cable tension. It will open up in a PDF format. Let me know if that helps.

Chris

Here is some caliper info also just in case you need it.

I hope this information/answer is helpful, and if so would you please help me and rate my service using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra, and does not close this session. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.
If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know!
You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!

Chris

Were you able to open up the links?

Chris

Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

Hello? Where did you go? Did you get the information I sent?

Chris

Any luck?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Thanks for the help

You are welcome! I hope this information/answer was helpful, and if so would you please help me and rate my service using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.

Chris

Thank you!! If you need help in the future please ask for me. I will be happy to assist you again.

Chris

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman