Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

These lights keep coming on: the 2 lines with a

Customer Question
These lights keep coming...

These lights keep coming on: the 2 lines with a flash/lighting symbol in between, the exclamation light, the symbol that looks like a jenni lamnp, when I turn on heater it blows out cold air, the radiator sounds very load, and also water temperature gauge is to C when I turn on my car and if it rises it goes from C to a little under the H. It also stalled when I tried too turn it back on.

Mechanic's Assistant: When it comes to this particular vehicle, have flat tires been a problem in the past?

Yes they have

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2009 Dodge Nitro

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Nitro yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, well nothing yet i am not sure how or what tackle First

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Also, hear a load sound when I place my brakes while backing up

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dodge
3/23/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician replied 1 month ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician

Welcome to JA my name is Mark.

Have you had the vehicle scanned for fault codes yet? If not, that will need to be your first step in this process. If you can reply back with the code numbers then we can go forward from there. Thanks.

Jerry, Master Mechanic