Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I was searching for a radio unlock code for my jeep patriot.

Customer Question
Hi. i was searching...

Hi. i was searching for a radio unlock code for my jeep patriot. i installed a used radio from another jeep, but need a 4 digit code to unlock. i have the vin of the old vehicle

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jeep Patriot. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I dont think so.? thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
3/23/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician replied 4 months ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician

Unfortunately, Just Answer prevents us from releasing codes due to legal liability concerns. Your dealer can provide this for you free of charge with proof of ownership. Thanks for your understanding.

alright. thx.
good bye