Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2002 Dodge truck, the belt that run ac waterpumb…

I have a 2002 Dodge...
I have a 2002 Dodge truck, the belt that run ac waterpumb broke. I put a new one on that with great. I started it up and now I have no gauges and a little red light next to the temp gauge.
3/22/2018
Kevin
Kevin, Dodge Technician
Welcome to just answers.
The belt broke for a reason. Something the belt was turning would cause this to happen. Describe the lite next to the temp gauge. Look like a thermostat. Or a red dot?
A little red dot
I am sorry I went back and looked at this and I did not give you all the info. on what is wrong. The gauges are not working the turn single are not working. Sorry I sure not do two things at one time.

did you for what ever reason undo the battery ?

No, it did get low and I did charge it.

being that the belt is mechanical and all the issues you are experiencing are electrical they are not related.

Did you take the battery out to charge it up or hook the charger up in the truck ?

right to the truck but it had the problem before I did that.
The battery has 12.3 Ambs sitting and 14.2 running, after charging.
That's normal charging voltage and resting voltage. Do the truck run fine ?
Kevin
Kevin, Dodge Technician