Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Tach and clock do not work. Dash light not working blubs…

Customer Question
Tach and clock do...

Tach and clock do not work. Dash light not working blubs have been changed?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Bulbs are new...fuses look good

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

72 dodge challenger ralley

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Challenger yourself? What have you tried so far?

No it took to a shop they suggest a electrical auto company. I just bought it a couple months ago

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How long would it take to remove engine shop wants to charge $650 to remove and transport to machine shop for rebuild

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dodge
just looking for answers typed above
when do I get my answer?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 3 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Depending upon whether it is automatic or manual transmission and with or without ac, it is 4 to 5.5 hours to R&R the engine.

For the electrical, I need the vin number to see if I have wiring schematics for it