Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Passenger window does not open or close is now stuk closed…

Customer Question
passenger window does not open...
passenger window does not open or close is now stuk closed what can i do
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 1 month ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

do you have a circuit tester and or multi-meter to do some tests? Are you capable in doing some trouble shooting on your vehicle or just want some ideas what the problem may be?

Jerry, Master Mechanic