Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I'm working 2011 Dodge Avenger 2.4 it has no injector

I'm working 2011 Dodge Avenger...
I'm working 2011 Dodge Avenger 2.4 it has no injector impulse no spark fuel pump doesn't come on I have a check engine light on the dash board that comes on when I turn the key on but won't crank with the key I have to run a wire to the starter for it to crank but even with me hot wire the starter still no nothing I install a snap on scanner but I get no communction on my scanner no anti thrief light blinking could I have a bad pcm computor also fuse no 24 has no fire don't know why need some help
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Shawn Few

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

I have replaced a lot of pcm for the same exact issue and symptom u describing , common issue on them ,we use allcomputerresources.com and send them out to rebuild so when u get it back it will be plug and play no scanner needed to program it ,

http://allcomputerresources.com

If more help is needed, Please use the reply Tab to continue our conversation.

, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click here or above).

You can Rate at Any Time and we Can Continue to work on your question as This Will Not Close out your Question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Shawn Few
Would the pcm make it not crank or could I have also an ignition problem what about anti thief not letting crank

the anti theft will cause it not to work , but that pcm is related to anti theft ,

if you can

You will need a Capable Factory scanner or equivalent to Read the Fault codes in the Modules needed here ,that is done by hooking up the scanner to your vehicle DLC data port connector and based on these faults we can pull up a Pin Point Troubleshoot and be Accurate ,If you do get the Faults Read ,Please post them back here for me and I can Help You Further on it and send you the pin point troubleshoot to perform or the most possible causes for it .

I can’t get codes because both my scanner hook up I can’t get compunction

that is why most likel pcm is the issue here since no communication ,the fuses for the dlc connector( data port) needs checked ,if it is good and still no communication then pcm

I have 12 volts with my test light on the on board the test light light up so the onboard does have fire I check all fuses there good except no 26 I think that’s the one that gives 12 volts to the injectors I by pass no 26 dues by giving it fire but still no impulse??

YOU CAN DUPLICATE PCM INJECTOR PULSE ,YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BY PASS IT , I GURANTE YOU THAT

Ok I’m ordering a computer for that car I went to website you told me just need to give them the vin n pcm number to thanks

that is correct , vin# ***** mileage and u get back rebuilt

you welcome

Ok thanks

YOU WECOME

Sorry for the late text but I think the diagram you send me was for a 2006 Pontiac 3.5 I'm working on a 2011 Dodge Avenger 2.4 or 2.5 text tomorrow thanks

I'm sorry you are correct , this circuit is for yours