Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have problem with hazard lights not working together with…

Customer Question
I have problem with...

I have problem with hazard lights not working together with buton of lights up and doun

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The hazard lights for emergenci the ar using for turn signals left and right

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2008 caliber 1.8 SXT MANUAL transmision

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Caliber yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dodge
3/20/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Your question came in missing some pieces, can you restate your question again?

hi all lights are working properly ,bud the buton of hazard lights if i pusht is not working and the panel has buton for head lights so i can corect the level of them also not working

ok all of that is controlled by your computer, the TIPM, its best we start out with a simple reset, pull negative battery cable then positive touch both cable ends together for 1 min and then wait 15 more install positive then negative and start car and try again

i did this is the same

ok next we will need a high level scanner to connect to the vehicle to read the inputs in the system, do you have access to one?

if i have scener i do need accistens i wil found the error

ok