Dodge

Connect one-on-one with a verified dodge mechanic who will answer your question

-Brad-
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

More related answers
All dodge mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a 2012 dodge journey trying to pair my phone
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
hi I have a 2012 dodge journey trying to pair my phone … read more
My nav will not load after I tried to do the recall update,
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
My nav will not load after I tried to do the recall update, my phone was already on the loading screen and never loading ,, and now the whole system is locked out. … read more
I have 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie quad Cab. I have a
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
I have 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie quad Cab. I have a parasitic draw of 2.9-3.9 amps which kills the battery over night. I narrowed it down to fuse M39 IOD amp/radio, as when I pull the fuse draw drop… read more
My 2013 Dodge Charger SXT Bluetooth system is froze. It says
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
My 2013 Dodge Charger SXT Bluetooth system is froze. It says system trying to pair/connect. But it has froze in that spot. I spoke to uconnect via phone and we walked through what they called a soft r… read more
My UCONNECT will no longer pair my phone. Last Friday was
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
My UCONNECT will no longer pair my phone. Last Friday was the last time uconnect worked properly. I transferred the call to my phone, instead of Bluetooth, and it seems to be frozen and stuck. … read more
2001 4dr Dodge Stratus SE. The drivers side floor is getting
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
2001 4dr Dodge Stratus SE. The drivers side floor is getting soaked when it rains, not antifreeze. Thought it was windshield and took it for repair. The glass people said it was not the windshield lea… read more
My 2006 Dodge Charger won't start. I replaced a broken
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
Hi my 2006 Dodge Charger won't start. I replaced a broken egnition switch recently, my starter, battery and alternator is good the car has power the dashboard light up everything work but when u go to… read more
I have a 2011 Ram 3500 with the 6.7 L Disel Laramie Edition.
Don - Mo Lurch
I have a 2011 Ram 3500 with the 6.7 L Disel Laramie Edition. My dashboard electronic Compass display and my overhead console Home link buttons stopped working. The Compass displays a dash "-" symbol a… read more
Journey SE: Robert. I want to get a definitive answer to
Robert R
Robert R, Auto Technician
Hi Robert. I want to get a definitive answer to the question: I have a 2013 Journey SE. Is the wiring harness there to allow for the installation of a complete uconnect 84/rb5 nav screen/radio/bluetoo… read more
Dodge Charger R/T: 2012 Dodge Charger R/T, UConnect says voice
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
2012 Dodge Charger R/T, UConnect says voice recognition active, phone connected, used to work fine, when I dial or voice command, it shows its listening ,but after a minute or so is shows and answers … read more
Grand Caravan: I have a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan with a Sirius
MoparHeat
MoparHeat, Automotive Technician
I have a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan with a Sirius radio. when I push the uconnect button on it, it says phone not available. what do I need to do to connect my LG g2 phone to the system or how do I get … read more
Durango 2014 Citadel: Dear XXXXXI have a brand new Durango
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Dear XXXXX I have a brand new Durango 2014 Citadel. My issue is that I can't have horn chrip with lock or remote start even though I enable it in the 8.4N setting. Also, I noticed that the sound for t… read more
Dodge Ram 1500 ST: My queston is about the Didge Remote Start/Alarm
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
My queston is about the Didge Remote Start/Alarm system, specifically the Security Light in the dash cluster. My vehicle is a 2011 Ram 1500 ST. Came with power this and that, but no alarm system. I pa… read more
2011 Dodge Durango: the USB in the center armrest and I
garrtim
garrtim, SERVICE MANAGER
I have a 2011 Dodge Durango Citadel and I am trying to plug my Iphone 4 into the USB in the center armrest and I keep getting an error message after a little. It tries to read it but shows this error … read more
Is it possible to override the safety feature on the DVD player
Neal
Neal, Auto repair pro, 30 years experience
Is it possible to override the safety feature on the DVD player so the passinger can watch a movie while traveling?… read more
2009 Dodge dakota ST: vin..V6..no cruise control..ignition switch
Instructor jp
Instructor jp, technical instructor
Three parts to my question concering a truck ( neglecting any warranty issues ) the truck will not crank/no start/no response/no OBD codes? all subcomponents appear to be functional. Truck description… read more
my rearview mirror..sirius Radio access as well as the dimmer
a dodgetech
a dodgetech, Lead Tech
I am trying to figure out my rearview mirror and there is no tutorial on it. It has wireless bluetooth phone access, Sirius Radio access as well as the dimmer. I can't figure out how to use my phone o… read more
When I recently purchased a used 05 Pacifica the ABS light ...
garrtim
garrtim, SERVICE MANAGER
When I recently purchased a used 05 Pacifica the ABS light was on. As a condition of purchase, the small dealer agreed to repair the problem. Unfortunately, they took the car to their local shade tree… read more