Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

99 dodge ram 3500 1 ton 5.9 cummins turbo. batterys went…

Customer Question
99 dodge ram 3500...

99 dodge ram 3500 1 ton 5.9 cummins turbo. batterys went dead and the alarm set on its own. no key fob, what do i do

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
3/19/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

This sounds like an aftermarket system. Do you see any out of place wiring, modules, lights, buttons at or under the drivers side of the dash?

Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris