Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

When you give it a little extra gas, like to pass it cuts…

Customer Question
When you give it...

When you give it a little extra gas, like to pass it cuts out allready replaced many parts

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Starts fine and dosent use any more gas than usual

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2005 dodge caravan 3.3

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i have always worked on my own veh. just replaced cmp sensor and ckp sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Had it hooked to a diagnostic they told me those two things were theproblem but it diddent help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dodge
3/18/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Amedee, Dodge Technician replied 3 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Are you saying that the engine stalls, misfires or hesitates when trying to accelerate?

Are you looking for some possible causes?

I have replaced two sensors that the garage said needed replaced but it dident help

Thank you for that information.

May I start by getting the codes in the computer and the components/sensors that you have replaced up to this point?

Thank you!