Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2001 dodge Dakota and I need a rear axle assembly.

Customer Question
12 bolt hex, 9.25 ring...
I have a 2001 dodge Dakota and I need a rear axle assembly. 12 bolt hex, 9.25 ring gear, 3.92 gears, and 11” brakes. I know the interchange is 00-02 dakota. I’m having a hell of a time trying to find one between portland and Seattle. Are there any other years/ variations that I can make work?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dodge
4x4*
3/17/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Danny, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
Danny
Danny, ASE Certified Technician
Call LKQ or Gundies, they're both Nationwide chains of wrecking yards that cater to automotive shops mostly so they Quality Care quality parts and they ship to their other centers for free.I'm actually just south of Seattle in the Kent and sureAuburn area so I know for a fact that they are in the area and they can get you that I'm pretty sure they actually have a wrecking yard in Vancouver, I know for a fact they have one in Graham, hopefully that's close enough for you.If I've answered your question to your satisfaction please remember to hit accept next to my name as that's the only way to the site will compensate me for my time.If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, you can ask follow-up questions even after hitting accept.