Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2011 durango and i don't have the keyless part of…

Customer Question
I have a 2011...

I have a 2011 durango and i don't have the keyless part of the key, i do have the actual key part that unlocks the door but is there anywhere for that to go so I can get home?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

I don't ahve the fob part, just the key

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Durango yourself? What have you tried so far?

I need to know if there is someplace the actual key can go in to start the car?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just if there is a place to put the key? in the car, to start it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
3/16/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician replied 4 months ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician

Welcome to JA my name is Mark.

Sadly, there I no place to put that key to make the engine start, it is just intended as a way to open the doors.

I hope that helps to answer your question although I realize you were hoping for a better outcome. Please let me know if you need anything further. Thanks.