Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need the anti theft code for my charger radio. It out of a…

Customer Question
I need the anti...

I need the anti theft code for my charger radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It out of a differnt vechicles

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
3/15/2018
Dodge Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.