Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Have a 2005 dodge sprinter with the 2.7 diesel and I need…

Customer Question
have a 2005 dodge sprinter...
have a 2005 dodge sprinter with the 2.7 diesel and I need help programming the injectors after replacing 2 of them...the injectors are after market and do not have a 6 digit code on top so I need to know if I am supposed to just us the original injector code?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dodge
3/14/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Master replied 1 month ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 30+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

No, you can't use the original codes. All Injectors of the correct part number should include the injector correction codes. Where did you purchase these injectors? Can you take pics of the tops of the replacement injectors and post here?

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how do I program these injectors with no number at the top?
Jerry, Master Mechanic