Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have 6 codes P032 and P0037 I believe they are connected.

Customer Question
I have 6 codes...

I have 6 codes P032 and P0037 I believe they are connected. Also P0132 and P0138 also connected.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

I have attempted to reset all of them to no avail. Therefore I know something needs to be looked at but what. I have a P0138 P and a P1494 too.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2003 Dakota Sport 3.9 Ltre

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Dakota yourself? What have you tried so far?

Maybe. Nothing yet.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I will return if I cannot figure it out myself. Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
3/14/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician replied 4 months ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician

Welcome to JA my name is Mark.

Just curious if you sorted this out or whether you need assistance?