Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I talk to you in July 2017 about my Dodge Ram 2013 Vin#

Brad- I talk to you...
Brad- I talk to you in July 2017 about my Dodge Ram 2013 Vin# ***** I have another problem I need help with. My Engine light keeps coming on its reading codes P2201 and P1C55 I keep resetting it with my code reader, how can I fix this and am I causing damage.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2018
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!!! I'm reading your question and will post a reply soon. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the request!!

The codes you have are:

P2201-AFTERTREATMENT NOx SENSOR CIRCUIT PERFORMANCE - BANK 1 SENSOR 1

P1C55-NOx SENSOR INTERMITTENT - BANK 1 SENSOR 1

It looks like your NOX sensor could be bad.. There is a software update for the P2201, and I attached the test so you can read over to follow and maybe you can repair this yourself.. If the tests doesn't show anything then I would have the ECM updated to the latest software and see what happens..

Talk soon,

Brad

Will I get charged for phone call if I requested it and you are unable to call me?

I see that you requested a phone call and I can call you but it will be after work around 5pm EST if thats ok.. And no you will not be charged until I accept your phone call request..

I'm here to help you in any way I can so just let me know,

Brad

-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
eric remington
eric remington, FORMER SHOP OWNER/TECHNICIAN/INSPECTOR
Phone call session started

I think another guy accepted your phone call request.. If you would rather me call you then just tell them and I will get the phone call payment reversed.