Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I bought a radio for my Challenger from another newer

Customer Question
Hello, I bought a radio...
Hello, I bought a radio for my Challenger from another newer challenger, after installation I am getting a message where I need to input a code. Can anyone help?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
3/11/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 4 months ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Hello, and welcome to just answer. Unfortunately we are no longer allowed to "text" the code where anybody can see it. It is for security reasons. However you can go to the dealer and show them proof of purchase and your ID and VIN number of your Jeep, the serial number off of the new radio (starts with a "T"), and they should provide you with the code. Another way is to go to http://www.radio-code.com/ and get the code that way. We just cannot "text" the code.