Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Where Is the cigarette lighter fuse for 2003 Dodge Stratus…

Where Is the cigarette...

Where Is the cigarette lighter fuse for 2003 Dodge Stratus 2.7 Sedan

3/11/2018
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Ok

Your cigar light fuse is the fuse #2 (20 amp) located in the under hood fuse panel.

A mini fuse or the big one?

Its not a mini, see its location in the link below in the fuse panel. I have marked it for you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sue2138v9dd2wij/fuse%20%232%20Mar%2010.pdf?dl=0

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Ok, Great. Better explained. Very easy. Thx

Your very welcome and thank you as well.

Glad I was able to help you at no charge. Thank you just the same and best to you