Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2005 Chrysler 300 Limited. The problem is the CD…

I have a 2005 Chrysler...
I have a 2005 Chrysler 300 Limited. The problem is the CD player. When CD is inserted I receive "ERROR" Will Not Play
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

Hello and welcome to just answer. Do you get this error on every CD you try to play?

Chris

Hello and welcome to just answer. Do you get this error on every CD you try to play? Chris
every CD

Ok, then the laser mechanism in the radio has failed or is extremely dirty. You can try using one of those CD player lense cleaners (Best Buy) to see if it will clean up the laser lens. If that does not work then the radio/player will need to be replaced.

I hope this information/answer is helpful, and if so would you please help me and rate my service using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.
If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know!
You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!

Chris

Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Thanks; I'll try the lense cleaner

You are welcome. Hopefully that will help. Thank you so much for the positive rating ! I will keep this session open for a few days just in case you have any follow up questions.

Chris