Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2003 1500 5.7l it stuttered and died. A diagnostic…

Customer Question
I have a 2003 1500...
I have a 2003 1500 5.7l it stuttered and died. A diagnostic scan said misfire cyl 3 & 4 replaced all plugs with Bosch Platinum and replaced both coils. Getting fuel engine will crank first time then die and will not restart. Seems like i am getting no spark but new scan shows no codes.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dodge
3/9/2018
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 1 month ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!!! I'm reading your question and will post a reply soon. Thank you for your patience.

What is the compression of cylinders #3 and #4? So the only codes are P0303 and P0304?

Talk soon,

Brad

Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 20 days ago

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works, You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping.. I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses.. Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issues is resolved...

Feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Take care,

Brad

Jerry, Master Mechanic