Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Bought a stock Dodge radio from a dismantler off eBay. I've…

Customer Question
Bought a stock Dodge radio...
Bought a stock Dodge radio from a dismantler off eBay. I've installed it now it is asking for an anti-theft code. How do I find out what my code is for this radio
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
3/8/2018
Dodge Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

Very helpful

sorry, but go to the dealer